Walk to Remember

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers




Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

NAI turns One

To my littlest Darling - Nur Aufa Ima’ni

Today marks the day you turn one. I am not sure where the last year has gone and I know that is super cliche to say but I really don't. I feel like we waited long time to meet you.

A year ago I woke up in the morning to contractions and I supposed to have breakfast with 2 of my best friend. On the way to the hospital, we send your older sister to omma house.

Now, I wasn't convinced I was in labour as it had been stopping and starting on and off for weeks. Still remember that morning i only have 5pcs of kisses chocolate as my breakfast before i go to the hospital.

I wont blabber on about your birth too much but you rushed into the world going from 5cm - 10 cm in a matter of minutes and giving me the VBAC i'd always wanted. 
Birth was just the first chapter to your life on earth and the past year has been amazing with you and watching you grow and learn and you're such a clever bean. You sat up unaided at 4 months old, crawled at 7 months, got your first tooth at 11 months old and can say a few words now too.

I am amazed by you. You're so clever and a wonderful little girl.
You can point, wave hello and goodbye and pull yourself up and walk with assistance.

Now you'll see a pattern in there -YOU LOVE FOOD. Honestly at weighing 8kgs you wouldn't believe the amount of food you eat, you eat everything and anything!! I cannot believe you, you're just like your Babah.

Over the past year I have bonded with you, Aufa. We're so close and we spend so much time together just giggling, playing.

Over the past year watching you grow from my tiny little newborn baby girl to this funny little girl who is full of character has been amazing. You're so special and I love you so much. 
The next year of your life has so many new and exciting chapters! I can't wait!

One of my biggest achievements as your Ummi is the fact we've completed one year of breastfeeding, something I never thought I could do and i'm so happy and proud of both of us! We've done so well.

Happy 1st Birthday Nur Aufa Ima’ni, my little pumpkin, rainbow girl! I hope your first year has been magical! #nai#nuraufaimani #aufaturns1





No comments: