Walk to Remember

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers




Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Bye bye 2017 ! Hello 2018



                        
2017 was a tough year for me and my family.. we faced a lot of setbacks and challenges but I am happy that we made it through. After reminiscing through the year, I learnt a lot about myself.

We started the year with family fued.. yeah that is right.. there is misunderstanding with my mom family that lead to almost 10 months of silent treatment and not meeting each other including raya!!! And guess what that manage to get them talking back to each other??? Death of my uncle...

Another disaster this year, my sister room was on fire.. she will take SPM this year... do u know how much that we go throught to get the room fix, the house clean?? The non stop washing the clothes because of the smoke smells...

Another dugaan.. my car got broken in.. lost our plate number. Dashboards n coin box.. need to fix the damage they have done.. they way they try to open my cars... damm u! He even try take off my roadtax.. police said they try to steal our car but luckly the saw the police sticker and run away. Pity my hubby.. his late father glasses was in the dashboard... a few months after dat, we receive notis compound from mbpj..WTH.. we are not even go or leave in PJ.. turn out my car have 10 summoms.. WTF... because the robber use my plate number on a diffrent car.. lucky we have police report and i saw the summons, it is the same thype of car but different color.. but now all clear..

Not a fun raya because of the fight.  We loat our beloved uncle last OCT...

I have opportunity to work from home starting jan until jun.. but i have to handle 2 operation rigs with warms stack rig... what a challenge... never cross my mind i can do it but yet i manage to handle it until the end...

2017 is not a good year for our family....

I never had any new year resolution before but starting 2018.Well, I hope that I can survive 2018 and do things differently.

Be a better wife, daughter, mother, sister, friend and muslimah.

Wish me luck guys!

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!


No comments: