Walk to Remember

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers




Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, September 30, 2012

gifts

Hi dolls

thank  you Andrey :)
this is the reason why I loves to work with TOI, I will received lots of gifts..... ok so now I am in a new department, before I left the operations site, my ex boss give me this presents...... awwww... isn't he sweet.... FYI he is so calculative.... at first I don't think he want to buy me anything... "Hi boss, hope one day we can work again..... I willing to be your rig admin in the near future :) miss u a lot boss"

this is from my new manager or should I say my new boss, since Raya is coming, he buy each of us a hamper.... thank you boss

actually i got a few more gifts from my crews but too lazy to upload... hehehehhe 

ok la bye









No comments: