Walk to Remember

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers




Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, January 18, 2008

#231102Happy New Year 2008

mood: excited

this year i cannot celebrate new year cuz i have to work lor...... juita jalil became an emcee at royal selangor club.....so i just celebrate there lor with my aunty juita n also teja.......

but luckly my best fren came and visited me during my work...hahhahah...ina n errie...love u babe.....ingatkan nak celebrate new year sesame la...but tak sempat pun......they left early n lepak kat mcd jer.....

after i finish my work i join them at mc d and then we change port to lotus....btw i forgot to tell masa all this thing i gado with my yayunk......

tapi dia pujuk balik lor...
it took him two days nak pujuk....
hahahaha padan muka....

adios
xoxo
misz kalina melina

No comments: